Learn about the Fairfax High School Rebels!
- Build one community committed to lifelong learning for all!
- We will acknowledge and respect the diversity of all community members through awareness, tolerance, and acceptance
- We will provide a supportive school atmosphere where everyone feels emotionally, physically, and intellectually safe.
- We will partner with community members to create experiences that prepare our students for post-high school careers.
- We will guide students to make responsible life choices toward achievement and character.
- We will meet students where they are and challenge them to exceed their expectations.
- We will promote learning beyond the classroom – emphasizing higher order thinking skills.
- We will collaborate and utilize best practices across grade levels and departments to create conditions that provide equity and promote student success.
- We will teach the appropriate use of technology and encourage its use in the learning process.
- We will encourage the importance of parent participation and partnership to increase engagement and support for our student body.
- We will equip our students with the skills and information necessary to be informed, involved, responsible, and productive citizens of our community.
Attendance at Fairfax High School
Procedures and policies regarding student attendance at Fairfax High School.
View regular, late opening, early dismissal, emergency school closing, and blue/gray rotation schedules