The Sampler - School Yearbook
Want your photos in the yearbook?
So do we! Students, parents, and teachers can all contribute content to the yearbook staff by uploading photos directly to our website for potential use in the yearbook. You can share photos of summer activities, field trips, sporting events or practice, school and community activities, or shots of you and your friends that might otherwise be missed by our yearbook photographers.
Please share your photos quickly as we are constantly selecting photos to meet our frequent deadlines. Provide as much detail as possible (including names and grades, location and event) for each photo so we can accurately identify and include your photo.
The more you share, the better our yearbook can be!
Right now, we need pictures of summer events, trips, practices, and other activities. We also need your first day of school pictures, and pictures of you/your student in their at home classroom/workspace.
Start sharing today!
- Go to www.hjeshare.com
- Enter school code 5671
- Fill out the contact information then click on the green “Select Images for Upload” button
- Click “Browse for Images”
- Locate the picture (file) you want to upload. Click on the filename to select it, click Open.
- To upload more than one file, Ctrl-click on each filename. You can upload 10 files at a time.
- Click on each thumbnail to select it and enter information about all images. This ensures that the information in the yearbook is correct, if the photo is used.
- Click blue “Upload Images” button when you are ready to submit pictures.
You can also get the HJ eSHARE APP! Instructions here (PDF).
While we cannot guarantee that all shared photos will be published, if you don’t share, your great pictures can’t even be considered!