Student Parking information at FHS
Procedures for obtaining a student parking permit.
We are working to further streamline the parking permit application, purchase, and pick up process. There will not be assigned parking spaces, nor a specific time for certain grades to purchase their parking permits.
STEP 1: Applicants will need to complete a parking application via GoogleForms which will go live on July 1 (see below). It will allow the student and the parent or guardian to apply for a parking permit. Please note: The student must use their @fcpsschools.net account. The form has a student and parent acknowledgement section, so please fill it out with your student.
APPLICATION WILL GO LIVE ON JULY 1, 2018
STEP 2: Sign into myschoolbucks.com using a computer, not a phone. Be sure to register the student as a student of Fairfax HS.
Click on SCHOOL STORE
Click on BROWSE ALL ITEMS
Look for the icon for FHS PARKING
If it is not visible on the first screen, click the NEXT button until you see the FHS PARKING icon/item.
Click on VIEW DETAILS and follow the payment steps from there.
After you purchase your parking permit, follow the following procedures for picking up the physical parking permit
STEP 3: Pick up your parking permit at the locations listed below. When picking up, ensure that you have:
- A copy of your receipt from myschoolbucks.com or from the Fairfax High School finance office.
- A photocopy of your (student’s) driver’s license.
- Paid all outstanding financial obligations (check with FHS finance office).
Pickup locations and times:
- August 21-24 from 9am - Noon: Fairfax High School Commons area outside the auditorium
- First Week of School: During all lunches.
- After the First Week of School: Available for pick up after being purchased from Mr. Freeman (email@example.com) in the Safety and Security office (L100).