Leaving Fairfax HS? Please follow these withdrawal procedures
Fairfax High School Student Withdrawal Procedures
- Contact our school registrar, Kristin Strong, at email@example.com to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
- Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.
- A picture ID of the parent will be required.
- Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades, and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
- Return the completed withdrawal form to our school registrar before leaving campus on your last day.
- A copy of a student's unofficial transcript, immunizations, and withdrawal grades will be provided to the student when the withdrawal form is turned in.
- A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Fairfax HS.