Information about Senior Events, Prom, Graduation, and All Night Grad Party for the graduating class
Use the expandable list below to view Class of 2021 Information as it becomes available.
June 14-17: First round of Senior Portrait Sessions. More info here.
If you are a Senior or you are leaving FCPS, and you want to take your work with you, please follow these simple steps to download your work from Google Drive (only work you are the owner of will be downloaded):
- Log in to www.fcpsschools.net.
- Select all of your files and folders in your drive
- Press Ctrl + A on a PC.
- Press ⌘ (Command) + A on a Mac.
- Near the screen's upper right-hand corner, you will see three vertical dots (⁝). Click on the three dots and then click on Download.
- Google will then create a ZIP (compressed) file of all of your files and folders. This may take a while if you have a lot of files. In the bottom right-hand corner of your screen, you will see a pop-up that says Preparing Download.
- Once your files have been successfully zipped, the pop-up will say Download ready, and your browser should automatically begin downloading the ZIP file to your computer.
Note: Your Google files (documents, presentations, and spreadsheets) will be downloaded in Microsoft Office format (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
More information can be found here: https://www.fcps.edu/resources/technology/g-suite/g-suite-information-students-and-parents