Summer 2021 Credit Recovery
FHS Credit Recovery 2021
Credit Recovery is an opportunity for students to earn credit for courses that they did not pass during the regular school year. This year, students can take credit recovery for free and can earn up to 2 credits. There is an additional opportunity for Algebra 1 students - Algebra 1 students can retake Algebra 1, even if they have passed the class during the regular school year.
Where: Woodson High School
Summer Learning Website: https://www.fcps.edu/academics/summer-learning
- Session 1: June 28 to July 16
- Session 2: July 21 to August 6
- Session 1 Registration: 4/26 - 6/21
- Session 2 Registration: 4/26 - 7/12
Online Registration Link YOU MUST CHOOSE WOODSON HIGH SCHOOL
Tuition is free for all students.
Only FCPS students may register.
Parents need to select the summer site (Woodson) where students will take the summer course.
Session 1 Classes: June 28-July 16
Session 2 Classes: July 21 - August 6
English 9 for ELS
English 11 for ELS
Algebra 1 SOL
English 10 for ELs
English 11 for ELs
*Algebra 1 - Students can retake Algebra 1 over the summer, even if they passed the course during the regular school year. Their transcript will include both grades.
Other Summer Opportunities:
Online Campus & Virtual Virginia for New or Repeated Courses
Registration: 17 courses for new or repeat credit
- Honors Geometry: Monday, June 21-Thursday, July 29
- Algebra 2 Head Start: Monday, July 19-Friday, July 23
- CTE, EPF, English 10, English 12, and Spanish: Monday, June 21-Tuesday, July 20
- All other courses: Monday, June 21-Wednesday, July 21