Class of 2020 Senior Spotlight - Ayelet Coronado
1) What has been your biggest disappointment/hardship since schools have been closed for the remainder of the academic year?
Not being able to spend that last couple of months with my friends before going our different ways.
2) What are your plans for the fall?
Start classes at NOVA.
3) How have your plans changed, if at all?
I was going to attend George Mason University, but I then heard of the ADVANCE program that NOVA has with GMU which will help me have a smooth transfer to GMU after I finish my two years at NOVA.
4) What have you learned about yourself since the COVID-19 closures?
That I like reading fantasy books.
5) What is your passion?
Being able to help people achieve a smile on their face and make a difference in people's lives.
6) Have you discovered a new passion in light of social distancing?
Yes, I have. I like coloring with paint.
7) What are your hopes for the future?
To get my bachelor's degree in social work.
8) Is there anything else you’d like us to know about you?
I like spending time with my family and friends.
9) What are you most proud of about your school experience/best memory?
Having the opportunity to attend James Madison University with my AVID class and getting to have that experience on a college campus with my friends.